Friday, June 25, 2010

So I was very bad two days ago and I didn't even want to be! I really wanted to go running and cook dinner and be good etc, but but...
We had pizza and watched a movie. It was also great.
But bad. Now I feel sluggish. Today was supposed to be another 4mi that I should have done yesterday. Too bad for me.
The training schedule gives me two days off a week. I just decided to put them together. Oops.
I may have found a running buddy. My preceptor son is a runner and he's willing to show me around some trails. I would love that. There's also a runners group here. Little Rock RoadRunners. I don't know if I'm good enough for a group yet. I've got stubby little legs that don't really like to go faster than 10min/mi.

Finally, a day off. Work is not as stressful here. Maybe I'm just more settled in what I do. I just worked three in a row without dying. There are also plenty of chances to get extra hours. So, while John's in school I could make a bit more monies. Gets me to my Masters faster!

My parents are coming down today! Yay! Very excited. There's a lot here I want to show them.

For some reason my neck really hurts. I might have to blog later. I need a massage, where's my little cat?

No comments:

Post a Comment