Wednesday, June 16, 2010

June 15, 2010

Lazy lazy me

No I didn't get on and blog like I should have, but you wouldn't have
wanted to heard from me yesterday anyway. I was grumpy.
Very grumpy. I couldn't even run. Orientation is killing me. This
sitting around, ugh. I want to do something! So ready to go back to
work. Next week. Yay.
I did learn there is a dress policy. Good thing I didn't stop in
Branson on my way back! Ceil blue. Great, what am i to do with all
these black scrubs? Maybe there's a resale store around here...
I sat through 3 hours of paperwork documentation to learn the ED is
computerized charting! Woohoo! More encouragement that I do NOT want
to be a floor nurse.
I also really want to get my masters and start teaching. Ugh. More
things driving me nuts.

I was in such a terrible mood last night. Didn't want to do anything.
So I didn't. That made it worse.

The good news is this arrived. This is a HUGE Tv.

So what did I do last night? I watched an entire season of Arrested Development and ate too much.
Then I took a shower and fell asleep.
Lazy lazy me.

No comments:

Post a Comment