Friday, June 4, 2010

June 3, 2010

Ah, another full and productive day.

I can't wait until I get these books unpacked then I'll have something else to do and I'll quit being so industrious.

I did another great thing today.
I bought groceries!
Whee!!

It was GREAT! Phew, a lot of work and it took every green bag I own stuffed to the top but I did it. I filled up my fridge with the yummiest!

It took a bit of time. Since we had nothing I had to read my cookbooks to discover what we wanted to eat for the next week or so. After writing all that down we were off to the supermarket.A full refrigerator makes me happy.


After this trip I was able to make my first meal in my new condo.
A Stirfried Tofu with sesame noodles and ginger carrot-broccoli.

Yum yum yum.

John and I then watched Murder on the Orient Express. What a fantastic movie. We tried to recast it using modern actors, but these people were so great, it was difficult. Most actors today seem too young to play these roles. If you've never seen it, it's fantastic!

1 comment:

  1. Just found this and will add it to my morning reading list. :)

    JT

    ReplyDelete