Thursday, June 10, 2010

June 9, 2010

I'm not quite awake yet.
This is the major problem about blogging first thing in the AM. Still groggy...

We took a bunch of stuff to goodwill yesterday.
John's new school laptop came in the mail.
I made a pizza.
We played Left 4 Dead 2.

I hadn't played in a very long time. I usually get to play when John's not home, and since he's been unemployed (voluntarily) for a while...

Still groggy, with not to much interesting things to write. We watched Arrested Development Season 2 while setting up the laptop. That took most of yesterday afternoon. I (for some dumb reason) ate a lot of saltine crackers with chocolate icing and developed a stomach ache. Go figure.
It's a cheap man's hors'devours.

I miss you guys and will be in Springfield this weekend. I don't know much about my schedule so call me. I do know that FIFA's opening ceremonies start TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!!

WAAAHOOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment