Friday, August 20, 2010

Tired...

Unit council meeting was yesterday.
I had to take notes (having recently been elected secretary) so I took Eevee (netbook) and iphone to record the meeting. Good thing too. I think I was too nervous to really listen to anything that was going on. I seriously have no memory of any of the meeting.

Except that we started in a room that was way to small, moved to another room and started 20 minutes late. Then the meeting lasted an extra hour. So I was very late to work. Oops.

The best part of the meeting is when our manager said, "Ok, on to lunch break."
Then everyone stood up. Except him, he wanted to talk about lunch breaks. Oops again.

I think what I had to say went over really well. I had some morale boosting ideas, and beginning our shifts with team meetings. Everyone liked it and we're going to go live in September.

I've got to type these notes up on an "official" document sometime this week and email them out, but I don't have the "official" document.

Meh.

Tired with a headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment