Monday, August 2, 2010

Running injuries

Yes, we all get them.
They slow us down, ruin our times, make training impossible and simply give us the grumps.

There's nothing worse than a running injury.
Life seems to be great then all of a sudden without warning you're back to square one, hobbling along. It's shameful and frustrating.
I am suffering from a running injury.

This can't be the normal injury, oh no! This must be in a league all its own. I can't have a simple twisted ankle or IT injury. No shin-splints for me.

I have a burn.
I swear an actual burn mark (that will scar) across my chest from my sports bra.

I look like I've had reconstructive surgery.

Ridiculous...

1 comment:

  1. Wow. That's pretty bad, Sam! Try some silvadene cream. Works for paddle burns....

    ReplyDelete