Friday, August 13, 2010

Bleh...

I signed up for a lot of hours yesterday.
In fact I think I doubled my paycheck for the next 4 weeks. Booyah!

This is good. John just gave a lot of our money to UAMS and we were left with $75.
Meep.

For some reason I was incredibly depressed yesterday morning. Maybe just tired, whatever the case I was very unmotivated. It was almost a t-shirt day. Anytime I wear a t-shirt to work its a signal. I don't give a crap. Its a little warning to everyone, plus it makes me work just a bit harder to make up for my sloppy appearance.
Plus t-shirts are comfortable with scrubs.

Nothing great for Friday the 13th. Sorry. Just not interested in much right now.
I'm readjusting to John not being around. I was so used to him always being here, now that he's always gone it's a bit odd. This is why I am going to start working 5 12 hour shifts. Of course this will simply have the effect of turning me into a big pile of "don't care." It's amazing how listening to people complain all day have that effect.

It's all good, my lil cat luz me.

No comments:

Post a Comment