Thursday, August 26, 2010

Outside!

Yay!
I'm finally getting to use my porch!
This is the first day it hasn't been killer hot here and I'm enjoying a bit of time on my deck. I pretty much never came out here if I could help it. It was a shame because the view is great. Oak trees.
Sigh...
This is nice. Watching little cat play with leaves, listening to a bit of OK Go, and shopping for my brother's b-day present.
Too bad I have to go back to work later.
I'm supposed to be planning a baby shower for someone I don't know. I found out yesterday someone told this person it was Sunday. I didn't know this. I'm trying to ask around to figure out how to get a hold of this person if I can't I'll just have to cancel it. I really don't want to do that though... I have no way of contacting this person. I've never even met her. Not a good place.

How did this happen you say? I guess I'm the party planning committee.

Haven't gone running in a long time. I've chosen sleep over exercise. However, this morning is just so nice....

Hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment