Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lou Gehrig didn't die of Lou Gehrig's disease?

Lou Gehrig didn't die of Lou Gehrig's disease?
Pluto is not a planet but a "basteroid"
What's next you cruel world of contradictions?

This study looks at the possibility of similar neurological problems suffered by those with multiple traumatic brain injuries and ALS.

Stephen Hawking once visited Nantucket
while there he ran out of luck, it
was while he was there
the wheels fell off of his chair
and he had to come home in a bucket.

I know, I know I should be frowned on for mocking someone who understands so much about something I know nearly nothing. You only frown more because he's "disabled." I feel like (if he knew me) Stephen Hawking would make fun of me because... well... I'm sure he'd think of something. It'd be witty too.

Speaking of which. I am always amazed at how many people don't know who Stephen Hawking is. Nearly everytime I've brought him up around acquaintances I have to explain. It's surprising. Although, I bet they feel the same way when they bring up Kim Kardashian. (I finally looked her up) I thought she was that Desperate Housewives girl... So, who's that?

Anyway. I wonder if Rockin' Hawking's condition is a result of too many swirlies in grade school... (Or Primary, whatever the British call it...)

No comments:

Post a Comment