Sunday, May 3, 2009

Late Entries (Sheesh, I'm Lazy)


Wow, I feel kind of bad that I haven't updated in a long while...
Lets think of what's happened in that time frame.
Oh yea, a LOT. This will probably be best spread out over a few posts.

Late Entry April 24

Relay for Life! What a fun time. We camped out and sold a few baked goodies. I was the silly one and brought health food. Pita bread with honey and butter. I actually sold a few, next to the rice crispy treats and sugar cookies. It was a good time. We (the senior nursing class) camped next to the juniors and we all got together and played Catch Phrase. It really was a blast. Some of the things we all came up with... "Five fingered win?"
Probably the best moment of the night was when we played the NCLEX review board game.
That was pretty sweet.


April 25th
I had the chance to hang out with one of my favorite professors and help with a textbook. A few of us in the class had the "honor" to write test bank questions for a book she's writing. Lots of fun. I found out that Mandy is a lot more (Mandy, up there) like me than I thought she was. Scary almost. I knew she was awesome but when I got to her house met her four cats (all with Irish names) and saw her Star Wars bobble head collection, that settled it. She's very awesome. (Me >)
I remember my second semester one of the nurses made the comment it was so nice I could learn nursing from my older sister.

Blech, I need to take a break. EWiggen just woke up. I'll write some more catch-ups later

1 comment:

  1. "Five fingered win"...one of my brightest moments for sure! And Mandy is great, she's so nice!!!

    ReplyDelete