Thursday, May 7, 2009

I'd never actually seen this...

Wow, there are some things you can find on the internet that you never think you'll see in real life.
Like most Reddit articles.
Pictures of crazy train wrecks. Really bad women drivers. Etc.


Well, I had never seen one of these instances in really life until I left Wal-Mart yesterday.This van was PACKED with trash! I could hardly believe it. Ewiggen and I had to drive around it about three times to take it all in. Every inch of this van was filled. McDonald's, Wendy's, Burger King. It was all there. Sam's Club sized boxes of M&Ms, Vanilla Wafers, Recepts, newspapers... Wow. It was... impressive.
As we drove off Ewiggen said that HAD to be a mental disorder.

The only "clear" spot in the car was the driver's seat. I almost wanted to wait and see who came out to the van!

2 comments:

  1. So did you *really* see that van, or did you pull that photo off the internet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a 100% real photo. We have more.

    ReplyDelete