Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Go to class FREE card.

I just love Open University.

I know I'm a geek because the thought that I can take free Yale and MIT classes gets me more excited than the prospect of free cupcakes.

I just signed up for a class explaining the influence Zombies have had on literature. Awesome.
This of course is in addition to the Astronomy, Microbiology and New Testament classes I've already signed up for.
See, I'm learning useful things as well.
I went a little bezerk on cleaning today. I'm sitting in a nearly empty living room. The only things still here are couches and TV (which I'm not allowed to move by myself, seeing as how my height equals it's screen size)

I've been working on my Spanish again. I'm feeling a lot better about my abilities. Not great, but better. Maybe in a couple of years I might consider myself bilingual. Sigh, lifelong dream to speak more than one language. Then I can turn my sights on all those other languages I feel are important. I would really like to speak German, more than Spanish. However, currently, Spanish has greater application to my life. I actually NEED to speak Spanish, while I would simply like to speak German. Meh, we'll see.

Had a review class for the CEN last night. This test would certify me as an emergency nurse (and be really cool) I am so excited and nervous to take this test. Every once in a while I look around at my life and see how I've progressed toward these little arbitrary goals I set for myself. It's kinda scary sometime for me to realize how old I am getting, based on how I'm progressing through these life events.

Boring, prattling, life-update post.
I'll browse the internet for a bit and find something interesting later.

For now,
I'm making nachos.

No comments:

Post a Comment