Monday, October 18, 2010

Back!

After a long talk with one of my co-workers a few days ago I realized why I hadn't been myself recently. I haven't been as happy or energetic or much of anything. I had developed an incredible apathy for pretty much everything. I was miserable and infectious.
To remidy this problem I've begun marathon training again in earnest. So today was an "off" day so it was pretty easy start. I've been running between 3 and 4 miles every other day for the past 3-4 weeks so... I'm ready to tackle this again.
I had been training back in July, but gave up because I worked myself too hard at work. Not going to happen again. So excited. I began today with some weight training I found on one of my iphone apps.
140 days until the Little Rock Marathon.
This does fill me with excitement.
In other news. I had a great geek session with Tackett at work. This is very important. There are very few people my age or gender that I can geek out with (Tackett isn't either but finding SOMEONE to talk to can be very difficult.) I had been having a difficult day and he and I spent nearly 15 minutes discussing zombies, video games, books, podcasts. Sigh, I felt so much better.
It did alert to me to the fact that I hadn't had a conversation with someone one (other than John) about things that interested me in over a month.
Transitioning into my sister is coming to visit again!
This is probably the last time I had a good conversation with someone, so she's coming back!!

I guess this is the interesting bit for today. Here's an actor that I think puts a TON of work into his movies. Christian Bale
Check this out
American Psycho 2000
The Machinist 2004
Batman 2005


How do you go from 2004-2005 without a lot of work.
That's very impressive, and a little creepy.

Augh, I should eat something before work. I don't get a break until 5pm for lunch...

Oh, fake ebola!

No comments:

Post a Comment