Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Do What You Want

I love my life when I get to do what I want.

For the past two weeks I've been jamming to OK Go's, "Do What You Want" whilst I get ready for work. It really puts me in the mood that no matter what happens I am in control of myself. Things can get crazy sometimes, but I'm good as long as I get to do what I want.

Today I really get to do what I want. I'm on call right now. Meaning I get to sit at home and get paid for it as long as if they call me I can get there within 30 minutes. I thought I was going to work today so the call at 9am was really great. By that point in the morning I'm already ready to go. So I just get to sit around now.

Like I could ever sit around. I finally got to cook up some food for this week. Good thing too, I was running out of frozen dinners! I made up some of these yummy things. As well as some grilled veggie wraps. Now I've got a brown bag full of veggie wraps enough for the next week! Nom nom nom.
While I was cooking I watched some Star Trek TOS. Right now I'm blogging and watching Cosmos. I could listen to Carl Sagan's voice all day.

The morning run was set to The Skeptic's Guide to the Universe. A few weeks behind actually.

The Canadian school system wants to shut down the WIFI. They're claiming that WIFI is making the children sick. They get sick during the weekdays but not on the weekend. It must be the wireless in the schools.
Or maybe the kids don't want to go to school.
More on this later. I'm gonna eat some delicious lemon linguine.
Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment