Monday, November 8, 2010

Posting less and less.
Doing less and less.
Caring less and less
Receiving comments less and less.

You see, I am not like a sea monkey. I need more than light and water to survive. Replies, comments, and engaging in conversation about posts made, would be more than way appreciated. It would probably even remind me that people do tend to read this.
Unless they don't. Then, sigh.

I ran 8 miles. 8 MILES yesterday. That's fantastic for me! I only had a bit o' the asthma after and I think that's because getting home it was so dadgum cold.

Had a great weekend. Sarah stayed with us and we did... um... nothing. We played MarioKart, watched TV, and movies, ate lasagna and gave ourselves bedsores because we never got off the couch. Had a good refresher on Goldeneye 64. I used to play that all the time with Scott. This means when I go home I'm going to have to bring it and kick his ass like I used to. (Slappers only in the caves! Jk.)

Ps. If you need something quick and delightfully funny to watch I recommend The IT Crowd. Holy crap. It's on NetFlicks and, how do you say. Near perfect? It's British humor for one (big bonus in my book), about geeks (that's a second bonus with modifier), and only 20 minutes long (fantastic!) The one downside. There are only 3 seasons out and they only have 6 episodes a season. I was watching it thinking, Man if only I had a job where I got to sit in a basement with geeks all day. It'd be like highschool all over again, but I'd get PAID!

Wow, I wrote this at 8 this morning and NOW I'm posting it...

1 comment:

  1. I rather enjoy the IT Crowd. It is a bummer that there are so few episodes per season, but it is hilarious!

    I need to see the 3rd season.

    ReplyDelete