Thursday, November 4, 2010

Nov 5

Funny isn't it? On my days off, when I have all the time I could possibly imagine, I rarely get on to make a post. Now, a day that I'm working. I squeeze and hurry my minutes so I can get on my computer to write a little rant and rave.

Not that I ever have much to say.
Had a bad time of the blahs descend on my house this week. John had a test and he and Sarah were very lethargic pre and post test. They kinda sat and stared at each other mostly. They were stares of "I don't want to live any more..." We did go to a Halloween party. Sarah and I got incredibly giggly then we all fell asleep. I know how to have a good time.

To get over the blahs I decided I would work on this "going back to school" project of mine. I gave me a funny feeling. I'm excited and nervous and can hardly wait. Except, I'm unsure of how to pay for it. When I went to college I didn't have to worry about payments. I had a scholarship. Now I've got to figure out all this when to pay who at what time and how much.
Arg.
Spent a great deal of time talking to my "sister" Kelly about all this mess. Then I spent a great deal of time talking to Spencer (I've never had someone go from vague acquaintance to best friend in under 3 days, but he did it.) This is actually remarkable. I have a phobia of phones. I don't think I've had a phone conversation that lasted more than 5 minutes since high school.
There's this constant feeling like I'm keeping the other person from doing something important. So it was nice to get to talk to these wonderful people. (Even though I kept Kelly from eating.)

As far as news goes, I finished my Zombie class and started a Cooking class from the Art Institute. Chop, chop.

Uhoh. Didn't give myself enough time.
Gotta run.

No comments:

Post a Comment