Tuesday, August 2, 2011

It's still too hot outside to enjoy the porch.
It's almost too hot outside to enjoy the couch...
I've been thinking, might I need to revamp this blog? I technically don't work IN the ER anymore. I don't have patient interaction, I don't see my former co-workers, I don't really DO nursing in the traditional sense.
I spend most of my time researching things, making presentations, having conference calls. True it's about Nursing Informatics and technology.
However, this blog tends to be my rantings and ravings as it is.

I downloaded the iTunes University classes Principles of Management. I figured if I have to be the project leader for the ED I might as well learn how to do it right. Now, where to fit THAT in?
I've only listened to one class so all I can tell you is a bunch of theorists and studies that have been done on human behavior.

I should probably get dressed before I go to work.
I might be out of dress code in a dressing gown...

No comments:

Post a Comment