Saturday, May 7, 2011

What's with the candypan?

Here I sit at Starbucks, freezing bits of me off that I didn't even know I had, but hey, Frappuchinos are half-price!

Supposedly, I'm working on my Ethics in Nursing paper. Last paper for this semester, once it's done, I'm done.
Meh.
I've made the cover page so far.
I've been such an oscillator of moods recently. I became visibly upset over getting lost on my way to a wedding today. So upset, in fact, I gave up and decided to go home. Now, every thing is just peachy. I'm trying to decided if this is a problem or simply life and I need to figure a way to chill out.

I really think it's just life. One can not be happy all the time, nor should one expect to be. I don't need medication or hormone therapy, I just have moods. Right now, I'm cold.


SO. Onto the interest of the day.
It's between 1430- 1500 at work and everyday I try to pass around the ED with a bedpan full of chocolate. Nothing gross like that. They're all neatly packaged and I hand them out to people.
So, why the bedpan?

Everyone knows a little bribery goes a long way but Alice Isen has isolated even more. She reviewed some studies with doctors, candy, and correct diagnoses.

A little positive influence helps doctors come to correct diagnoses faster and more accurately.

In addition, if I can't be skinny at least I can make my co-w0rkers fat!

No comments:

Post a Comment