Friday, May 6, 2011

Once again, back in action.

So let's all glance around the room and pretend that this is going to be more than just a one time thing...

Let's hope.


My job is changing in a few weeks. I'm no longer going to be a floor nurse. I'm headed over to the IT department to help design our computerized charting. I'll be there for an ENTIRE YEAR.
Yay.

This is great timing. My job satisfaction is hovering around a zero. We did finally hire a manager. Maybe things will straighten out and be fixed and shiny when I return.

I have to give the quick run down of life recently. Then I'll get better at appropriate updates.

Lets see when we last left I had just finished a marathon.
Life sort of stalled after that.
I've read about PMS (Post Marathon Syndrome) but didn't really think it would happen to me. I mean, come on, after 26.2 miles doing about 30minutes a day shouldn't be that difficult.
I was wrong. I finally FELT like running for the first time yesterday. I've been running about every other day (or only on my days off) but I haven't really felt like it.
Finally, got out of my funk yesterday.

Probably why I haven't been blogging. I've been in a seriously bad mood. Nothing seemed interesting or noteworthy. Then, of course, the dilemma of am I really so arrogant to think that people are interested in this life? Or then dilemma of am I really so arrogant that I believe myself to be above sharing my story with others?
Gah.

I'm doing this for me. To stay updated with myself. It does make me feel better. Of course. I don't have all the interesting things to blog about such as my friend JT (recently moved here) or awesome little comics like my friend Kyle (badideagoggles (<- this always turns into bad idea google. )) However. It does contain... me.

I think I'll run now and get something to actually write about later.

No comments:

Post a Comment