Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year!

Isn't everyone posting about New Years now?


I had a good 2010 and could regale you all with most of the stories about my life in 2010.
Biggest Event in 2010 for me Per Month
1. My cat was 1 year old.
2.John and I took a trip to KC and watched a free concert we learn about from google buzz 2 hours before it started. Good job social media.
3. John's Birthday, We learned about medschool acceptance.
4.I began applying for jobs in AR and we looked for houses
5.We bought a house
6.We moved to Arkansas and met Spencer (bad timing on that)
7.I began working in a new hospital, we hung out with some friends at the lake.
8.John started school
9.Met some medschool peeps.
10. I began marathon training in earnest, Kelly and I ran in the mud
11. Had a great Thanksgiving and Skepticon III
12.Traveled home for Christmas with family!

My life isn't that exciting according to this.
Maybe my New Year's Resolution should be to have more fun in life.
Things upcoming are the Little Rock Marathon and something else from my "list" that I haven't decided if I want to reveal...

According to WIRED, 2010 was a pretty dangerous year. I knew about the Russians and Wikileaks, but it seems I don't pay that much attention to the other things going on.

I guess it's time to compare and contrast Fail-Safe with Dr. Strangelove.

ACTUALLY.
It's Isaac Asimov's birthday. He'd be ninety one if he hadn't died of HIV complications. A bad blood transfusion killed a man that has been published in nine out of ten sections of the Dewey Decimal system.

Go hug a robot but, as Zog reminded me, make sure it follows the three laws of robotics first.


1 comment:

  1. Meeting me just before the move makes you appreciate me more. All according to plan. B)

    ReplyDelete