Friday, December 4, 2009

Yay! Birthday early!

Let the fabulous begin!
I have before me something wonderful. Something great. Something shiny and small. It's something every girl has ever wanted. (At least this girl.)
Seriously, I have the best husband.
He got me a netbook!

Not only that, he didn't tell me when it came in, but he charged it, loaded it up, gave it more RAM. THEN told me it was here!
What a thoughtful person.

Let's hope this make my life easier instead of harder. Hopefully I can blog not without all the crazy hassle I normally go though. (Sigh.)

Not like much of this is incredibly important, but it's exciting and I'm happy.
A lot has happened to me that I wish I had be able to share with everyone, but alas. I didn't take the time to do so.

So here goes, a new era of computing.
It's so little!

I call her Evee.

No comments:

Post a Comment