Saturday, December 26, 2009

Update from Dec 17. Birthday

I can never tell if I'm going to write too much when I start a blog post. This time there's a lot to be said.
I haven't said much in a while, I've had a birthday, and several holiday celebrations.
What to start with?

I had a great birthday, surrounded by friends and family. It was great. I finally got back in contact with several old friends that make my life much better. I made a LOT of sushi and invited some people over. I might have been the first time we had so many people in my apartment. Here's the dessert sushi we made from twinkies, fruit roll ups and swedish fish!
I spent my 22nd birthday shopping with my Mom and Grandma.
I'm not one for clothes much but I was able to get several shirts in different colors. I'm a bit like a cartoon character in that I like to have several of the exact same thing in different colors. After a day shopping we gathered at my Mom's house for spaghetti (my favorite) and pin the tail on the donkey. Fun times.
It was great and relaxed being around all these people. I had a really great time with my friends. I can't think of too many "great thoughts" to post about the goings on but it was good and I felt special.

1 comment: