Monday, February 14, 2011

Well, um oops.

Yea, it's me.
Not dead actually.
Just... busy...

Didn't realize more than a month had gone by since I posted anything... at all. Don't worry though, I haven't read my RSS feeds or called my mother.
But all that is going to change.
Eventually.
Maybe.
Meh.

So, what HAVE you been doing?!?

Truth is, I've got a roommate now and she's way more interesting to talk to than to surf the web first thing in the morning. So. HA.

Plus, this whole marathon training thing takes a LOT of time. Phew. I'll be glad when this is over and I can go back to simple hour long runs (instead of 4-5hours.)
Work is pretty intense with all the changes they're wanting to make and all the studies I want to do. I've been collecting, and compiling data, writing proposals and papers like a nut job.
I just hope I remember to document it all so I can get reimbursed with the whole Professional Advancement thingie they've got going on.
In addition to that crazy business, going back to class (even online class) takes quite a bit of time.
Good news is I'm progressing faster than a 90s video game character
Actually, at the rate I'm going I could be done by December.

Hm, fun.

Kelly visited again this weekend. No mudruns though. This time we played video games and attended a birthday party for Darwin. I know how to have a good time.

She's making me be a more social person. So I'm joining a club. We have a meeting tomorrow night. Kinda nervous. Geeks don't get out much. I haven't had to be social sans people I know in a very long time.

But, how can you call yourself an ENTJ you say?
ENTJs love to interact with people. As Extroverts, they're energized and stimulated primarily externally. There's nothing more enjoyable and satisfying to the ENTJ than having a lively, challenging conversation. They especially respect people who are able to stand up to the ENTJ, and argue persuasively for their point of view.
I am energized and like to be around people, but I don't necessarily want to talk to them. Tackett and I discovered this similar contrary trait we share. We like people, but we don't really like them.

I guess it's because I enjoy a good conversation and most people are (in my opinion) poor conversationalists.

I'm almost tempted to go purchase these, just so I'll know how to talk to people.

Meh, enough about this.
I'll get back on my blogging track and begin to provide details into all the fun and interesting things going on here.
Until then.
No science rage today.
Not enough time to catchup.

However,
I am listening to The Panic Virus on my long runs.
Well, I will be. Once I'm done with The Moral Landscape. (Book club meeting on Thursday if I do!)
I bet you can't wait for more Andrew Wakefield anger once I get into that!

1 comment:

  1. "... and most people are (in my opinion) poor conversationalists." Living up to that J at the end there, aren'tcha? I'm INTP. I don't even have to pretend to like people.

    ReplyDelete