Sunday, May 16, 2010

In less than two weeks I move.
Wow, just wow.

I'm going to need to get much better at blogging since I'll be so far away from everyone.
I just don't got the skills to think of interesting things to say.

We're trying to get a uhaul to carry all our stuff down in, didn't realize Memorial Day weekend was such a busy moving time. Oops.

Ran 2.07 in my vibrams this morning. Building my times, these things are great but they totally shift the muscle groups I'm used to using.

I spent three days looking for espresso coffee cups. Those things are quite hard to find. Everyone drinks from HUGE coffee mugs. Makes me feel special that I have a mini cup, quite nicely sized to fit.

Sorry if this post is a little broken up, I just finished running so even my typed sentences are in pants.

Ugh, I need a shower...

No comments:

Post a Comment