Saturday, May 1, 2010

Here's the deal

So was that 7-10 days from the interview or 7-10 days from the call that said 7-10 days.

I had the interview, went great, got a call with a date of decision. Now I'm waiting to see if I'm a better choice than their internal candidates. I've already bought a condo and have a closing date of the 25th so I can move in on the 28th. I did this because they said they would want to fill the position ASAP. So I'm getting myself ready... did I box myself in?
A nursing student that shadowed me yesterday was describing the subconscious anxiety she was manifesting about finals week. I knew exactly how she felt. Its not something I'm thinking about but occasionally for no reason my heart will speed up and I'll be just a little breathless.
I'm surrounded by boxes right now, Ewiggen and I went ahead and began packing everything we don't need. Turns out I can live without quite a few things. I'll probably end up getting rid of a lot of this stuff once we move simply because I haven't needed it in so long.

May is national runner's month. YAY! I'm getting a little bit better day by day. I didn't consider myself last year at all, now I would say I'm a beginner. Approx 11 minute miles when I do my 5k runs. I'm trying to up my average distances to 5k 3x a week. Or so, right now it's about one 5k a week and 3-4 1.5mi runs. Ewiggen is running with me and needs more time to warm up to it.

Ewiggen did put in his two weeks notice a while ago and today is officially his first day unemployed. I hope he enjoys it! He needs a good break until medical school starts. He said he was going to hit the gym everyday a kick my... well you know.

While we were in Ark our one friend down there (Miss Susan) gave us a Tassimo coffee maker.Wow, I love it. It's one of the greatest things ever. I might get one for my Mom for Mother's Day. Her coffee pot is dying and makes truly awful coffee. Blech.

Yay! Time to run!

No comments:

Post a Comment