Monday, November 15, 2010

I am an amazing person.
Just thought that would make a great opening line.
 
I do things in runs. A few days ago (as I'm sure you've heard) I when on a run of breaking things.
the Wii, the garbage disposal, the dishwasher, the vacuum cleaner, the coffee pot. Wow. That was a good time.
 
Today my run is locking myself out of things.
I woke up and, as is my habit on Mondays went to the gym to workout and lift weights, after this I needed to fill, up on gas. So I dropped over to the gas station and pumped a few in. Upon completion I turn to see my keys sitting on the front seat of my LOCKED car.
It was approx 45 degrees and I was in shorts, laying on the pavement of the Shell station trying to find my hide-a-key. No luck. So I had to call John to leave class and come unlock my car. Thanks to both John and Sarah for understanding I am a dork.
 
Next up at work.
My PIN number and my assigned work password are 2 digits off from each other. I can never remember what two are different (ps. had this problem at the gas pump as well and ended up using my credit card instead) Well, at work I flubbed it up enough times to get locked out and had to call IT.
Thumbs up again.
 
Then I had a brief spell of getting stuck in the bathroom.
 
Just now I forgot my iPhone password and it has disabled itself.
 
 
My car, my work computer, the bathroom, my phone.
 
When I get on a roll I am amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment