Monday, September 20, 2010

Speaking of...

So, my awesome list of things to do over my 5 day break isn't going so well.
I write lists like these just so I can ignore them and do the boring stuff.
Like grocery shopping.
For some reason I spent 30 minutes at the library loading up on Vegan and Vegetarian cookbooks only to go out and buy all frozen dinners for the next week.
The worst part is I didn't realize what I had done until I had to drag it all inside. Then the incongruousness of the situation hit me.

Nice.

Speaking of nice I have a new kitchen table! I gave myself a blister putting it together. Ouch.
Speaking of ouch my cyst was lanced today.
Speaking of lanced (well, er... Lancet) I can get journal access through work!
Speaking of journal access that's what I did all day yesterday. Researched the effectiveness of "pre-shift" huddles for critical care units. I'm conducting a pilot study in our ER and needed some articles for my lit review.
Speaking of lit review. I'm reading this totally awesome book called "Panic in Level 4: Killer viruses, cannibals, and other journeys to the edge of science."

I think that's all I can "speaking of"

Ps. the author of this book is the only non-doctor to win the CDC's Prevention Award.

No comments:

Post a Comment